Doctor of Information Technology Programme.
A Master‘’s degree
Duration: 2.5 years to 3 years
Programme: Doctor of Information Technology
Mode of Study
Part-time study : on-line study
Normal Duration: 1.5 years
This Program contributed to students to study and research multiple key areas of computer science to develop a unique foundation of practical knowledge and computer science theory.
Aims & Outcomes.
This Doctor of Information Technology program, you’ll be able to:
- Critically evaluate current research and best practices in the area of IT methods in organizations.
- Recommend IT strategies that support enterprise mission and objectives following tenets of professional, social, and ethical responsibility.
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate technical and business concepts to a range of audiences.
- Demonstrate the ability to formulate project management, compliance, and sourcing of IT within an organization.
- Conduct original research that contributes to professional and actionable knowledge in an applied environment.
- Software Systems Design and Implementation
- Algorithms and Data Structures
- Data Warehousing
- Technical Foundations
- Information Systems Research
- Object-Oriented Systems
- Information Technology Delivery
- Strategy and Management of Information Technology
- Statistical Research
- Qualitative Research
- Multivariate Modeling
- Research Methodology
Research Project in InformationTechnology
- Doctoral Dissertation (30,000 words)