The Mission & Purpose of Washington Technology University
WTU provides flexible, high-quality, continuing learning opportunities for self-directed adults.https://provrm.com/privacy-policy/
WTU is established in 2008 the State of California. The Institute was founded for the purpose of providing diverse and alternative methods of achieving a continuing education of the highest quality for mature adults.
To this end, the Institute seeks:
- To provide learning opportunities of appropriate level and composition consistent with the aspirations of our students, the public welfare, and the highest qualitative standards of international training education.
- To make available educationally valid learning opportunities which serve as alternatives to college classroom study and which are appropriate to the varied needs and learning styles of adults.
- To develop and implement processes for the valid and reliable assessment of experiential and extra-collegiate college-level learning, and to provide appropriate academic recognition for knowledge so identified consistent with high standards of quality and rigor.
- To serve higher education and the public interest as a center of innovation, information, policy formulation and advocacy on behalf of adult learners.
- To fulfill the public service obligation inherent to American institutions of higher education.
- To conduct its affairs in a manner which acknowledges the maturity, autonomy, and dignity of its students; assures a portal of access to higher education for adult learners; and celebrates the values, diversity and high qualitative standards of American higher education.